2022 -2023 Registration Form
The 2022-2023 Studio Registration Forms and Fees are due June 1st. This annual fee, in addition to reserving a slot for your student in the Studio for the 2022-2023 Academic year, goes toward the costs of Group Notebooks, Mystery Composer Packets, the Studio Lending Library as well as website costs. Checks with registration forms may be brought to the recitals, mailed or dropped off at the studio, 3818 Cedarbrook Ct./73072; you may also email me the information requested on the form. Registration For2022-2023__registration_form.pdfms
Tuition Policy Change
For the past 20 years or so, I've based the Studio on a 16 week Fall Semester followed by a 16 week Spring Semester. Each semester's tuition was divided up into 4 monthly payments for a total of 8 payments for the two semesters OR two payments, one in the fall and one in the spring. I am making a slight change this year.
- Instead of numbering the calendar with two 16-week semesters, I will have one year of 32 weeks.
- Tuition is not going up this year -- still based on $55.00 an hour.
- Instead of a total of eight equal payments over the academic year, I will have nine equal payments over the year:
- Fall Semester will still have four payments (August/September, October, November and December)
- Spring Semester will have five equal payments (January, February, March, April and May)
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me!
2022-2023 Academic Year Dates to Remember
Friday, September 2 & Monday, September 5
October 3rd, 4th & 5th
October 6th & 7th
November 21 - 25
March 13 through 17
May 22 & 222
Norman Public Schools first day of school
Pullin Piano Studio Fall Semester Opens
Labor Day Weekend Holiday, no lessons
Makeup Lessons only
Fall Break, Studio Closed
Thanksgiving Break, Studio Closed
End of Studio Fall Semester semester
NPS first day of 2023 Spring Semester
PPS Spring Semester Opens
Spring Break, Studio Closed
Spring Recitals; end of PPS Spring Semester