OMTA District/State Entry Guidelines
2021 OMTA ENTRY GUIDELINES
This year's District Achievement Auditions will be held virtually! Please read these guidelines carefully. Students are not required to participate; I do, however, strongly urge my students to enter.
- Entries will be by video. Parents (possibly teachers depending on status of pandemic) will video student's performance using a smart phone, tablet or laptop.
- Videos will be uploaded to Mrs. Pullin's YouTube account (link provided to students in March).
- Video deadline to Mrs. Pullin is Sunday, March 14, 2021
- Actual date of Adjudication is Saturday, March 27, 2021
- Adjudication will take place virtually on one day as if Auditions were is person.
- I will receive critiques electronically as they are turned into the State chair by the Adjudicator
- I will then print and give critiques to individual students by April 3, 2021.
- Students (families) shall pay both District ($25.00) and State ($25.00) Achievement Audition fees when entering the District Audition. Fees will be paid to the Teacher (me) who will then pay OMTA.
- State entry fees will only be refunded for a student who does not qualify for the State Achievement Audition. There will be no refunds if students qualify for State but, for one reason or another, decide not to participate in State.
- Students receiving a I+, I, or I- qualify for the State Achievement Audition.
- Students receiving a II, III, or IV do not qualify for the State Achievement Audition.
- If a student does not qualify your teacher will notify the State Achievement Audition Coordinator for that student's refund.
If you have any questions, please email me!